So I just got into trouble at my job for not shaving. The company I work for has a strict policy on their employees shaving. I haven't shaved in about 2 1/2 weeks. I can't use a regular razor because I get really bad razor bumps. Which some turn into ingrown hairs. Which is really painfully if you've ever had 1.
So I got 1 more day till my 6days away from this crappy place. And I get pulled into the office to sign a witness statement. Pretty much cause I got disciplinary action against me already. And since I don't have a doctors note explaining my situation, nor do I have the money. I'm pretty much screwed
So the statement states what I'm telling you guys. So pretty much I need have it cleaned up b4 the next time I work which is tomorrow. But my statement says I won't see my barber till this Saturday. And you would think they would try to work with you but no that will be to easy.
And they tell you all this stuff oh we don't want nothing to happen to you. You are one of our most valued employees, when I know that's bull. And when u look at it from a far it isn't even bad. I'm dark u can't even tell unless u looking. Which I believe the area manager is looking, but that's another story I won't get into right now. But what can I do. I'm fighting a loosing battle. I'm just David taking on Goliath. But in this story the victor goes to the Goliath. I'm out and again 1luv
~MOE $
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment