Man it's been a very long time since I've actually posted a blog. It's been a long time since I've actually been on the computer. I mean I don't actually have one of my own at my apartment. But were I live there is a computer lab. What sucks about this here computer lab is that it only holds 7 computers. And it is entirely to hard to get one. Especially when there are what seems like 50 million kids in the complex.
And what kills me is when these parents brings there 4 kids down with them and now there taking up 5 out of 7 computers, not to mention 1 of the computers is down for who knows what reason. So it leaves the rest of us to computers to fight for. Now these 4 kids are all on the 4 computers playing bob the builder or some bull. When they all could share a computer and take turns to give the adults time to do what they gotta do. Uggghhhh!!!!! But enough venting about that.
What it all balls down to is I need my own computer, fast. But yea its been a real busy last few weeks. Especially with my wedding closing in real fast. Officially I have 9 days left. And I'm still waiting for my suit to come in. According to my pops it should be in by tomorrow, fingers crossed. Not to mention I still have to get a shirt and my shoes also. My girl got her wedding gown already. And according to her it looks lovely. Well I will holla at ya got shut down this club house soon. And remember everyone 1luv
~MOE $
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment