I feel like I'm working at a rumor mill. I mean I've heard some rumors be for but the way there coming out right now especially since it's getting closer and closer to my wedding its utterly ridiculous. So I get into work yesterday and one the cast members I invited to my wedding Carly* asked me a question. The question was do the people attending the wedding have to pay for there own food at the reception?
So I told Carly no, what kinda nonsense is that, I mean only way that happens if I invite to come celebrate with me and my wife at a restaurant at which in that point yea you have to pay for your food. But this a full blown wedding. We just want the people we invited there to come and have a good time with us. She said OK because she heard that we have to pay for your food.
So I asked Carly who told you this, she said don't worry about it. I said how am I not gonna worry about when people are already spreading rumors about the wedding in order to stop people from going. And don't which group of people that are doing it. Its sickening. I mean its like I've said before we are all adults here. Resorting to such tactics like spreading rumors is a childish move that should of stoped back in high school. This is the real world Na mean. But I guess some people don't think like that anymore.
And to try to stop people from coming to our wedding because you didn't get an invitation is stupid. I mean we can't invite everybody. Anyway I'm out, be safe every one and as always 1luv
~MOE $
*the names were changed to protect the real people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment