Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twitter ban? Or censored what should happen


So I was on my twitter yesterday sending of the sports section of my news and I came across this.


San Diego Chargers fine Antonio Cromartie for tweet about food http://viigo.im/0sOE

You are more than welcome to check out the link its an interesting article. Antonio Cromartie was pretty much fined for complaining about the food at chargers training camp on twitter. Now the question is raised. Will certain associations such as the nfl or other sports organizations start putting a censor on these players about what they can or cannot tweet?

I already heard the U.S. Government has already stopped their soldiers from using myspace, facebook, & twitter. Which to me that is reasonable. I mean your over there suppose to be fighting a "war" not checking your friends status. Or updating yours.

But I think fining this player $2500 is ridiculous for just complaining about the food to twitter. I mean if he leaked some top secret info about the teams training or plays on twitter then fine him. But talking about the food, how petty is that. Maybe it did suck, oh well change the menu. Any way what's you guys opinion about this leave a comment.

Also you can follow me on my twitter @MoeBoogie24. I have daily news updates ranging from current events to tech news to sports and entertainment news.

~MOE $

No comments:

Post a Comment