Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sex Scandal For Big Ben?


Yes I guess even the mighty Big Ben Roethlisberger is vulnerable to attack. Apparently a Andrea McNulty has filed a civil suit against him. Claim she was sexually assaulted.

Roethlisberger vows to fight 'reckless' civil suit - http://shar.es/Iwbz
Roethlisberger denies these allegations as put in this statement:

Roethlisberger statement:
"I did not sexually assault Andrea McNulty. Saturday was the first that I learned of her accusations. Her false and vicious allegations are an attack on my family and on me. I would never, ever force myself on a woman. I want to fight to protect my family and my reputation. I'm not going to discuss my private life or this civil case in the media. I'll respond to her outrageous allegations in the appropriate forum. I have an obligation to our fans, to my teammates, to my coaches and everyone in the organization to remain focused on the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I will do that. The allegations against me are reckless and false. As much as I'd like to answer every one's questions, I'm going to respect the legal process and I am confident that the truth will prevail. Thank you."

So first reactions as fans of Roethlisberger is to ask, well if it happened in the past why wait till now to bring it up. The truth who knows. She could of been keeping quiet out of fear. out of an arrangement between parties, or for hoping maybe he might come back to her. Who knows, nobody but the two parties involved. Now history has proven and caught celebrities before in these situations. And rape is nothing to mess with. All parties stories have to be heard. And wait for the courts decision. And like I've said before, my first reaction is to believe Big Ben, and believe that he is innocent. But only evidence can save him.

But then I came across this article:
Former coworker says accuser bragged about being with Ben Roethlisberger http://viigo.im/0uRH

Which brings up so much more into the case. So what could really be going. Go ahead and read post your comments I'm interested in your opinion. And once again 1luv to all.

~MOE $

No comments:

Post a Comment