
So apparently what I thought was wrong with my blackberry wasn't. I was reading through my Viigo and found this.
Denial of Service Attacks Being Investigated by Google, Twitter, Facebook http://viigo.im/0tLYabout 1 hour ago from Viigo
Facebook Problems Also the Result of DDoS Attack http://viigo.im/0tLVabout 1 hour ago from Viigo
Facebook Down. Twitter Down. Social Media Meltdown. http://viigo.im/0tLQabout 1 hour ago from Viigo
Facebook Problems Also the Result of DDoS Attack http://viigo.im/0tLVabout 1 hour ago from Viigo
Facebook Down. Twitter Down. Social Media Meltdown. http://viigo.im/0tLQabout 1 hour ago from Viigo

These are three articles talking about this DDoS or Distributed Denial of Service attack. From what I read it hit all over today. And I can say this is true because around 8:30am and 9:00am I thought there was something wrong with my Viigo then maybe my blackberry. But obviously I was wrong about both. Ur more than welcome to hit the links to the articles. But from what I read, this isn't the 1st time its happened. Its happened also in the past to other major websites one being amazon.com. Wich it lost them so much revenue.
But apparently Google is now heading an investigation into this. Which would make sense being they are one of the top websites in social networking. And they would not want such a thing to happen to them as well. I can say this much though with twitter and facebook im sure social networking came to a stand still. And that literally sucked. Whats your opinion on this, your comments are welcomed. Once again 1luv to all.
~MOE $


No comments:
Post a Comment